Sunday, April 27, 2008

Social Networks' Influence on the big players


(http://sgentrepreneurs.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/onlinesocialnetworks.jpg)

This article talks about the influence social networks like MySpace and Facebook have had on Google and Yahoo. Yahoo and Google have decided to give up on creating social networks in the U.S.

I think this is a wise idea. Instead, they plan on utilizing Web 2.0, and to gradually introduce ways for their users to interact with one another. As long as they don't try to do too much, I think they will have success. If I can use google for my news, email, and a toned down version of a social network that would be really convenient. Personally, I think MySpace has way to much fluff and garbage I don't need, and facebook is starting to do the same. I think it's fair to say that a lot of people are waiting for a better alternative to what is currently widely used.

1 comment:

erectile dysfunction causes said...

I used to be recommended this web site by means of my cousin. I'm no longer positive whether this publish is written by him as nobody else understand such distinctive about my trouble. You are incredible! Thank you!